XBOX autoaim

Can we please address how absolutely disgusting the "aim dressing" is on xbox lol. My character will literally turn 90 degrees to hit a bush instead of the survivor I'm staring at in front of me. I just hate the quick snapping of my camera because I thought I was lunging forward but instead I'm turned elsewhere. It's just annoying.

I'm not the #1 best killer by any means, but it would be nice if I didn't also have aim assist handicapping me too lol.

Comments

  • ahaha yeah I get this all the time and its extremely annoying, survivors can legit just slightly turn when I lounge and the auto aim will just randomly swing another way and all my momentum will be gone :((

  • @BigWeeWee said:

    ahaha yeah I get this all the time and its extremely annoying, survivors can legit just slightly turn when I lounge and the auto aim will just randomly swing another way and all my momentum will be gone :((

    Yeah it's especially worse against PC survivors since their moves are snappier. Xbox aim assist is like 3 years late.

  • I feel that sometimes my sensitivity is messed up

    And it's not even when a survivor is running around me...

    Like at the start of the match.. I look around but instead I spin (and it's inverted)

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I feel that sometimes my sensitivity is messed up

    And it's not even when a survivor is running around me...

    Like at the start of the match.. I look around but instead I spin (and it's inverted)

    I accidentally hit the invert button sometimes lol. But my sensitivity has been jacked up since they expanded console sensitivity limits. Still though autoaim is horrendous. I even play sometimes on PC with controller and even then it isn't that bad. So it's not a controller issue.