POUR SOME
VOMIT ON YOU!!!!!!
I haven't played since last Saturday. If you run into a "princess of puke", let them puke on you ;)
VOMIT ON YOU!!!!!!
I haven't played since last Saturday. If you run into a "princess of puke", let them puke on you ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh?
yes, lol I want to puke on you
Wouldn’t be the weirded thing someone did
lol wait, WHAT? LOL! I don't think I want to know...
I don’t wanna be banned again so yeah 😅
Love the Def Leopard reference
My friend and I always let the Plague puke on us. Sometimes they get super confused and sometimes they have fun with us. Its like booping the snoot for Pig or Max and dancing with Ghost Face. Best things ever!!!