Favorite cosmetic. killer, survivor, or charm!
Whether you cant resist Dwight's elf pants, blights top hat, or of theres a charm you cant live without. Tell me about it!
Whether you cant resist Dwight's elf pants, blights top hat, or of theres a charm you cant live without. Tell me about it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kate's flower pony tail. It is the staple of my Kate outfit. Shirt and pants change almost daily, but that hairdo doesn't.
I also like Oni's Minotaur outfit and Deathslingers stock clothing with the shiny Redeemer. And the golden cane on Blight.
I like to bounce around my Kate cosmetics when playing Survivor. Also I have both the Lisa and Cybil cosmetics for Cheryl.
Killer wise I have Spirits ancestral armor, Wraiths scarecrow, and just picked up Legion because of that amazing new Blight cosmetic