Plague corrupt purge bug
Corrupt purge just randomly activates. Had this happen in 2 matches now, I play plague a lot and this never happened to me before the latest update
Watch "Project 3" on Streamable.
Tagged:
Pending
Corrupt purge just randomly activates. Had this happen in 2 matches now, I play plague a lot and this never happened to me before the latest update
Watch "Project 3" on Streamable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When the survivors use all of the fountains you automatically get your corrupt purge, and then the fountains reset. Not a bug.
oh wow. I play SO much plague and I honestly never knew that. Thank you so much, I feel so dumb now haha