Darker maps and player loading areas
Is it just me or did they make changes so maps are darker now and player loading background areas are darker too?
I didn't see any of this in any patch notes or i'm smoking something that's a possibility as well...
Comments
I literally can't freaking play. Maps are way too dark.
The graphical updates were so good that they decided they won't even let us see them.
Everything seems okay on my end. I think that having a darker environment is good for the game, and am happy with the direction they're heading in with these maps. I am tired of bright maps that are gigantic <cough cough> mount ormond <cough cough>.
Developers are making maps darker to give survivors an easier time hiding.
All while auditory trackign is still ######### due to sound bugs.
So basically you cant see the survivor, you cant hear the survivor, you cant smell the survivor.
Juking midchase has never been easier.