Any news on the early game slowdown mechanic?
Devs said something about it a while ago, not sure if any one of has said anything about it since then.
You guys heard anything about it?
Devs said something about it a while ago, not sure if any one of has said anything about it since then.
You guys heard anything about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a single word,unfortunately :(
Nope, they just confirmed its coming
I haven’t seen any mention of it from any official sources so I assumed they’d scrapped the idea.
Dang, I was really hoping we'd at least hear something, it's been nearly a good couple of months since they mentioned it.
Can't imagine they'd just scrap it after telling us about it.