Which one of these killers do you like the most and why?

What tactics do you use with oni and death slinger and why?



Also what was your best match as em?

Comments

  • Sorry I would have put this in the right thread but it would not let me click it so I had no Choice but to click this one:( because IM on ipad. Can a mod or you put this in the right thread plz? Cause for some odd reason my ipad won't click on the right one:(

  • Funny gun shoots through tiny hole

  • Oni when on a controller, Deathslinger on mouse ad Keyboard.

  • Oni is the only high tier Killer I regularly play. He´s just really fun to me - strong power that requires build-up and still has lots of counterplay options. In my opinion he´s overtaken old Billys spot for most balanced Killer.

    I just really like the mobility and playstyle, and in comparison to Billy his roar and smashing just never seems to get old or boring. He takes skill but is rewarding. He isn´t addon dependant which is always nice. He also seems to be a hidden gem in terms of BP, most of my games end with 30-32k.

    My tactic is usually the same, but can alter depending on the circumstances. For example, I´ll usually milk the first guy hit till Wrath is ready, but given the chance I´ll injure a second Survivor to increase blood drops overall. Once the power is ready, he´s pretty straight forward.

    The most hillarious matches would be those were the whole team gets downed within 1 power use, but I always feel bad when this happens. Luckily there´s usually at least 1 Unbreakable to try and make a comeback, but it´s pretty much over at this point anyway.