Unlock the Twitch shirt?
Aside from it being unlocked right now, what is the normal way to unlock it? I stream dbd often to a few regular viewers. Just wondering the criteria for getting it.
Aside from it being unlocked right now, what is the normal way to unlock it? I stream dbd often to a few regular viewers. Just wondering the criteria for getting it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to this article on dbd support:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000443003-How-can-I-get-a-twitch-shirt-for-my-character-
The DBD team just float around on Twitch and if they think you're streaming to a dedicated enough playerbase they'll send you a code. There's no current way to apply for one, though.