Does anyone know if trial of torment switches off when using tombstone?
Because if it doesn't I now have a really spooky idea. Down someone whilst 99% on T3 with tombstone, trial of torment the gen they were working on, sneak on another survivor, instantly Mori them and still have stealth whilst the other two have to go for saves..
Comments
A mori doesn't count as an attack or really any sort of action normal killers can perform so I don't see why this wouldn't work. I recommend 3 stacks of PWYF on tombstone Myers.
Yes it does work cause your not attacking them your mori them on the spot so Trail of torment will not disappear when you tombstone them.
it does not turn off.
unless you injure / down a survivor, ToT will stay active.
and since the Tombstone can bypass that mechanic by immediately killing a Survivor it will stay active.
quite scary to go up against, not gonna lie.
but, as usual with Tombstone Myers, a locker will hardcounter the entirety of this build once more.
Oh my god yes
Just gotta make sure there in range then
Glad to hear! Going to try it soon!
I think there's a Monto video about it (infinite T3+tombstone)
I don't see any room for ToT on tombstone myers. Nor would I see why you want to use trail of torment on him, monitor and abuse gives him an 8m terror radius which might as well be 0.
The best tombstone build in my opinion, tried and true over many years. It used to be dying light over nemesis before the dying light nerf.