Switch-When you first log in to the start screen there is no start button or "a" button to click to start so switch players cant play there is only the loading screen with the logo and the background.
Ok so i just got off of school and i decided to experiment on this i tries to see if my switch had to update my switch but nothing so then i dedcided to soft reset my switch hold down for 12 secs then vlick reset then it finally worked
Switch-When you first log in to the start screen there is no start button or "a" button to click to start so switch players cant play there is only the loading screen with the logo and the background.
Switch - Same with mine, there is no start button (a button) on mine either. I have no way of getting past the load screen. It has been about almost 2 days now. I checked to make sure that my connection is solid and made sure my software was updated and all is good there but now I don't know what do..please help!!
Please shut down the Switch completely, not just standby mode. Wait a minute or two and then you can start the Switch again, it should solve the issue.
Please shut down the Switch completely, not just standby mode. Wait a minute or two and then you can start the Switch again, it should solve the issue.
Switch - Same with mine, there is no start button (a button) on mine either. I have no way of getting past the load screen. It has been about almost 2 days now. I checked to make sure that my connection is solid and made sure my software was updated and all is good there but now I don't know what do..please help!!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok so i just got off of school and i decided to experiment on this i tries to see if my switch had to update my switch but nothing so then i dedcided to soft reset my switch hold down for 12 secs then vlick reset then it finally worked
same thing is happening to me, I guess I'll try to reset too
Switch - Same with mine, there is no start button (a button) on mine either. I have no way of getting past the load screen. It has been about almost 2 days now. I checked to make sure that my connection is solid and made sure my software was updated and all is good there but now I don't know what do..please help!!
Please shut down the Switch completely, not just standby mode. Wait a minute or two and then you can start the Switch again, it should solve the issue.
This works - I had the same problem last night.
Totally Worked with the rest. Thank you