I Propose a fix to the SWF's Issue.
Delete this post, I tested a few things and realized it was a stupid suggestion
Delete this post, I tested a few things and realized it was a stupid suggestion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SWF isn't a guaranteed win. I beat a 4 man SWF squad running OoO last night with a meme build.
Also I don't think you really understand how big of a deal extra movement speed is.
I missed this post but goddamn it pisses me off to see people talking about the SWF "issue." Its not an issue, its the way the game was intended. Its just an excuse people use when they arent good enough to beat a team with a bit of coordination. The majority of SWFs are just that, surviving with friends. They arent SWAT squads, they are just having a bit of fun together. It does make it slightly harder but that shouldnt stop a good killer. SWF isnt the issue, bad killers are.