I can’t seem to find a match is there something wrong with matchmaking now?
PSN is currently showing as having issues according to their website.
@Mandy said:PSN is currently showing as having issues according to their website.
@Mandy said:
It appears that I am only encountering this issue when playing killer. I can get into a match as a survivor almost instantly.
Sadly, nothing I can suggest this is an issue with PSN
Thank you!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PSN is currently showing as having issues according to their website.
It appears that I am only encountering this issue when playing killer. I can get into a match as a survivor almost instantly.
Sadly, nothing I can suggest this is an issue with PSN
Thank you!