Your fav ghostface builds?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Smol Face.

    I like running that one with bloodwarden. Survivors let their guard down and then surprise 4k.

  • Surveillance pop surge and bbq with chewd pen and yellow power recovery. Allows me to nearly always be in my power while knowing and be able to sneak up on anyone doing gens

  • Ruin/Undying/Im All Ears/BBQ

    or

    PGTW/Brutal Strength/Im All Ears/BBQ

  • noed frankline bbq bamboozle

  • Nurse's calling, bbq (cuz op af according to survivors), pop and either stbfl or whispers, I change them often.

  • Haven't played him in a while, but my old favourite was Sloppy, Nurses, BBQ, STBFL. Being able to quickly switch between Stalky and Stabby was fun.

    Edit: Also, I'm All Ears instead of BBq if I wasn't in the mood for points

  • Whispers or discordance for patrolling

    STBFL because it's a great perk for M1 killers

    Ruin+Undying, pop or intervention for gen slow downs

    Sloppy+NC to make them terrified to heal.

    More than 4 perks but I switch things out from time to time.