Can somebody help

i didn’t really pay attention to see if they said somewhere that the Halloween event skins will be limited time or not. Does anybody know if the legion, blight, and ghost face skins will be taken out of shop when the Halloween event ends? And then bring them back next Halloween. Or if they will change them to not be able to be bought with iridescent shards?

Comments

  • @zackdaylight said:

    i didn’t really pay attention to see if they said somewhere that the Halloween event skins will be limited time or not. Does anybody know if the legion, blight, and ghost face skins will be taken out of shop when the Halloween event ends? And then bring them back next Halloween. Or if they will change them to not be able to be bought with iridescent shards?

    Ah I think I got my answer. Finally after not being able to find it lol. So the skins go back to being 21k iridescent shards after the event so I’m assuming they stay in the shop also