Opinions on this?

image.png

Hmmmmm. Welp looks like the cry to keep the bug in the game wasn't realised. I'm actually pretty happy because the bug pretty much killed half of her viability. It was pretty funny seeing people say "Oh she's just as good but has more counterplay now", two contradicting statements.

That's not to say she doesn't deserve changes though, I personally want base kit buffs, add-on nerfs and an indicator while phasing. Not to her exact location like the bug did, but just a clear sign saying "ye she's in phase right now".

So yea, as title says, Opinions on this?

Comments

  • imo her husk should show an obvious sign that she is phasing instead of it being an animation bug that tells you for a little

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PWVZJTBSKEIU/image.png

    Hmmmmm. Welp looks like the cry to keep the bug in the game wasn't realised. I'm actually pretty happy because the bug pretty much killed half of her viability. It was pretty funny seeing people say "Oh she's just as good but has more counterplay now", two contradicting statements.

    That's not to say she doesn't deserve changes though, I personally want base kit buffs, add-on nerfs and an indicator while phasing. Not to her exact location like the bug did, but just a clear sign saying "ye she's in phase right now".

    So yea, as title says, Opinions on this?

    I hope they reconsider it. Although, to be honest, I have never cared that much about spirit.