Exclusive items given to inventory?
I got the Crew shirt for Nea, Twitch shirts for Dwight and Meg, and a few other exclusives that aren't there for normal players. Are these bugs or are they being given out now?
I got the Crew shirt for Nea, Twitch shirts for Dwight and Meg, and a few other exclusives that aren't there for normal players. Are these bugs or are they being given out now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm dead sure this is bug, because otherwise they would've announced that
I'm certain this is a bug. Twitch shirts are still being given out to this day, and are meant to be exclusive, the PandaTV shirt is the defintion of an exclusive (same with DiaHype Nea tbf), and the Crew shirt for Nea is literally developer-exclusive.