Can Dead Hard go through the killer or not?
The inconsistency of Dead Hard isn't just linked to dedicated servers taking it away from you, but also making you believe you can go through the killer as he's attacking. I don't think it's right that you can do that, same with Dead Harding through traps, but I'd at least like it to be consistent. Sometimes I can go through the killer when they attack, sometimes I get stuck on them and get downed for it. Why is it a dice roll? Why isn't it the same result every time? Please explain to me why!
Comments
Dead hard is an unstable skill. You need perfect timing.
Or just use it for distance. No need to gamble on ping.
I think you need to get the timing right for a deadhard through a killer. I've been experimenting a bit and feel like it's about the distance you have and when the killer decides to swing. Furthermore it is tied to latency, if my screen shows more distance than the killer's screen it's not going to work. Like when you're exhausted on the floor sometimes instead of deadhard saving you. You can go into KYF and start recording; than afterwards compare both screens on that exact deadhard moment you'll understand why it's so inconsistent
In order to phase through the killer you have to time it as they swing. Better off using it for distance.
You underestimate peoples terrible internet connection