Would rick grimes work as a survivor?
Yay or nay?
Yay or nay?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay I think?
Sure, why not. My favorite would be Negan as Survivor tho.
Darryl > Rick
Who cares for Rick or Daryl??
i want Carol. (But I guess she would deserve too powerful perks that they can’t implement...)
Vampire Bat lucile would be the killer of this chapter 100%. also Rick or Negan would do :D
I would want Clementine more but yeah I guess
I don't see why not, the zombie genre is lacking representation and I don't think he'd take much effort.
*pull out a gun*
They would have to do the comic versions. Which would be fine. Negan with a governor legendary skin for killer would be good for me.
Eugene for survivor. He would actually be able to fix a generator and early eugene is scared enough to run away
Spoiler alert
At least if here the moris would be better deaths than how he was killed off in 192.
As long as Beta is the killer.