What where the benefits for prestiging on the bloodwebs again?
Was it more rare items on the bloodweb the higher ur char is prestiged?
Was it more rare items on the bloodweb the higher ur char is prestiged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think so, but I haven't noticed much difference. I don't think prestiging is worth it, honestly.
There is a slightly higher chance of getting better items. Raw percentage figures however we dont know. Most people don't notice a difference. You dont have to prestige if you dont want to but i do it anyways for that sense of completion.
Make sure you have enough blood points to level up a good amount again before you prestige or it just shafts you.