Why is camping so effective?
I made it to red ranks finally and I'm seeing a lot more campers. Its either a really good killer that strategically knows where to apply gen pressure, gets quick downs and knows how to end loops fast or its players that just get one person, proxy, then when they're dead get another kill. You get a guaranteed 2k almost using this and then a possible 3k when the last two are opening the exit doors. I might just be bad so don't take me too seriously because I haven't played as long as a lot of you had but camping seems to be the winning strat in red ranks.
Comments
Exactly. Camping is only as effective as the Survivors let it be.
Do Genrush until gauge depletes.
Go Rescue Him Right Before The State Changes. It's basically 50:50, to interrupt or not.
Or, two survivors together can save him 100%, 2 survivors downed as result... basically you don't need to if you are good enough.
Successful unhooking is depend on your personal skill. IT'S SKILL DEPENDANT!
The real mess up is unhook-fighting against patroling killer. Pressure+50:50, far worse than camping.
Full camping is not fun to play aganist, though. No BP for both.