Ps4 question.
I want to upload a video of a match I had on ps4. Does anyone know how I can get the ps4 recording onto my phone and put it on here?
Thank you :)
Tagged:
Mod
I want to upload a video of a match I had on ps4. Does anyone know how I can get the ps4 recording onto my phone and put it on here?
Thank you :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Google "Sandisk Dual Drive USB 3.0" for regular micro usb phones or "Sandisk Dual Drive type C" for type C phones. (Idk about lightening for iphone) It was a Godsend when I started making YouTube videos from my PS4 footage.
I think any two-sided flash drive should work but I just trust Sandisk. You can get them at MicroCenter.
Edit: Google "Sandisk Dual Drive Lightening" for the iphone version!
Good luck!
your better off using youtube, less hastle
I've not tried this, but can't you do it directly from your PS4? So upload to YouTube from the PS4, then put the YouTube link here?
So I can upload the recording straight from my playstation?
Theoretically yes, because if you put the recording on youtube via your playstation - then you just use the web browser on your PS4 to access the forums and type in the link to here. It would need to go on youtube first.