Curse these blight challenges!!!
They're the last ones I have to do on the first page and I'm finding them very difficult. especially the one where you have to bounce 4 times them hit someone.
I wanted to get them done but damn.
They're the last ones I have to do on the first page and I'm finding them very difficult. especially the one where you have to bounce 4 times them hit someone.
I wanted to get them done but damn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had to let the survivors know I was a friendly blight and they let me do it. Totally got I was doing a challenge and gave me pitty, would not have gotten it done otherwise.
The struggle is real on this one
If you're struggling, try using Compound-21 (green bottle) - it'll let you see auras of survivors after a slam within 8M for 3 seconds.
Also, when you slam into an object, don't rush to use a charge immediately, take a tiny bit of time to first look and decide whether or not you're going to adjust your rush or cancel into heroin injection.
I did it with adrenaline vial.
A lot of survivors will let you have a free hit at the exit gates. Headbutt the side of the gate at the end of the game four times and then launch into them.
Yeah, I'm also new to Blight so I farmed both challenges and didn't waste my time. I'll learn how to play him better later.
But it is a lot easier than to unhook 1 survivor during EGC, where you are not in control of the situation at all.