How does the Haunting work?

 I don’t understand how it works. How do you use it? I understand the purpose of every single killer’s ability but I am at a loss at what I’m supposed to do with Haunting. Is it just a speed boost? How do you be devious with it 

Comments

  • 1. Press M2
    2. go invisible
    3. Lose the sight of survivor
    4. Regret playing her


  • It's a tool for mind games and allowing her to catch up to survivors. It's most effective when they're hurt as you can more accurately track them due to how loud they are. I use it for both tracking and catching up to them. Usually mind games are a bit harder and is more guesswork imo.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    1. Press M2
    2. go invisible
    3. Lose the sight of survivor
    4. Regret playing her

    This was me the first few times I played her xD
    I love her power for getting across the map, but it's somewhat hard to use during a chase. I can never seem to follow the scratch marks correctly when I use her power.

    1. use it to catch up to a survivor don't use it for too long as you might lose them.
    2. stand still to bait smeone to coming across the pallet for a free hit.
    3. Focus on the sounds a survivors makes footsteps and moans of pain this will let you track targets better this is where a good headset comes in real handy.
    4. Use perks like rancor to better track players nurses calling is also good but note it will not work while phased alternatively you could use stridor.