48?
Currently on November 2nd there are 48 empty spaces on the battle pass, Is this going to change? Surely I can't be the only one who understands that grinding for literally nothing is a bum deal.
Currently on November 2nd there are 48 empty spaces on the battle pass, Is this going to change? Surely I can't be the only one who understands that grinding for literally nothing is a bum deal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean in the free pass?
I seriously doubt at this point they're going to fill these out, even if only with bloodpoints/shards.
The new battle pass also has 48 empty spaces, no BP, no shards, no cells. They're following a formula, they literally sat down at a round table and had a serious discussion about the optimal amount of nothing they can give.