That’s a cute ensemble.
@NoelleMina said:That’s a cute ensemble.
@NoelleMina said:
Thank you! She's my new main lol
She would be disappointed to here you are capable of love.
Love is way too mainstream.
@musefan said:She would be disappointed to here you are capable of love.Love is way too mainstream.
@musefan said:
I'm sorry to let you down, my queen :(
I saw someone the other day wearing the Halloween corset with pink hair... and jean shorts.
Ew... no. Stop.
Ah! I love it! Can I steal some Goth Feng for myself? 💖
@Buttercake said:Ah! I love it! Can I steal some Goth Feng for myself? 💖
@Buttercake said:
Join us. Goth Queen Feng forever!
I run a similar outfit, I just can't give up the Goddess face and hair.
It's s shame about the big red streaks under her arms I reported 3 months ago https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180419/fengs-goddess-of-warfare-outfit-has-red-shading-in-her-armpits-and-down-her-side
very pretty! i love her <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a cute ensemble.
Thank you! She's my new main lol
She would be disappointed to here you are capable of love.
Love is way too mainstream.
I'm sorry to let you down, my queen :(
I saw someone the other day wearing the Halloween corset with pink hair... and jean shorts.
Ew... no. Stop.
Ah! I love it! Can I steal some Goth Feng for myself? 💖
Join us. Goth Queen Feng forever!
I run a similar outfit, I just can't give up the Goddess face and hair.
It's s shame about the big red streaks under her arms I reported 3 months ago https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180419/fengs-goddess-of-warfare-outfit-has-red-shading-in-her-armpits-and-down-her-side
very pretty! i love her <3