Time For A More Obscure Pick: How Do You Feel About Sirenhead?
in Polls
Alright its time for a classic "SCP_FOR_DBD is sleep deprived and not thinking clearly" post.
Todays BS is the one and only Sirenhead!
Of course his height would need to be adjusted but I think it could work. A power based around misdirecton and a unique TR that has his sirens blaring could be really cool imo.
Please note that hes relatively new and is owned solely by one guy, so if he did get in its not like he'd be taking a spot from a more well known icon like a Xenomorph or Nemesis.

Comments
Would Sirenhead be a cool pick, sure. Is Sirenhead a good pick for the game, eh, probably not. It wouldn't bring in tons of new players, while also requiring large alterations to the character in order to work on most maps due to how tall they are. If they'd need a third party character and all the big boys are already in, and a lot of the more obscure classics are in as well, than I'd be fine with Sirenhead.
I think some planning would be needed for his attack. I'm guessing having a deafening blast of static, or wailing sirens may not be good for earphones, but certainly a power which focuses of distorting the auditory senses would be a unique attack. I recon it would be a lot like the Carter's Spark, in terms of functionality.
Seems like a cool idea and I would gladly see this.
I think he's nd awesome character and I would love to see him in DBD.
I just don't know if he'd work if he was smaller or if it would feel too off.
he is WAY TO BIG
you see dem legs
Yes pleasee!
As hilarious as it would be to pretend to be a generator, I have no idea how one could even create a power. Where would the vision even be since it's so tall? What would it hooking survivors or doing indoor chases be like? Lots of questions due to Sirenhead's massive height.
He'd be too big
Siren head is just a dull inspired copy of Pymaind Head.
And Pymaind head belongs in dbd. Because silent hill defined horror in general.