WHY IS SO HARD TO GET BP WITH SPIRIT?

People just keep up dying on the first hook(no I do not camp them), dc. It seems like they are afraid to go near each other for a save, to heal another survivor or do the gens. I am using ruin+haunted ground combo so they never go past 1 gen without 2 survivors dead by that time. She extremely fun to play as and I don't wanna switch to doctor just to get bp.

Comments

  • People just keep up dying on the first hook(no I do not camp them), dc. It seems like they are afraid to go near each other for a save, to heal another survivor or do the gens. I am using ruin+haunted ground combo so they never go past 1 gen without 2 survivors dead by that time. She extremely fun to play as and I don't wanna switch to doctor just to get bp.

    Are you playing on PS4? I've gotten a lot of camping and tunneling Rin's. if so, thats probably why nobody is hook rescuing. 
  • i am on ps4. I haven't played survivor yet.

  • Dcing isnt punished, so survivors will DC.
    Thats how it works in every game and a toxic environment like the one in DBD doesnt improve the situation

  • Her Deviousness scoring is the worst in the game (Amanda dethroned). The "grudge" scoring event has a fairly narrow window to hit. Combined with the powers cooldown it's really tough to build up high deviousness in the games meta compared to other killers.