Add Option in settings: "Display; User Name, Character Name, Both"
Some of us have bad memories and find it extremely hard to remember user names with character names during trials. Would it be possible to add an option in Settings: "During a trial display; User Name, Character Name, Both?" Based on which is selected, display that data under the character icons in the lower left corner. I legit have memory issue and I have a hard time remembering who my obsession is (and other instances when I need to know who's playing what character). Being able to at least see "Meg" instead of "IAMDABOMB" makes more sense. And because there could be more than one "Meg" someone might want the option to also display user names. If you set the default to "User Name" then those who don't care wont even be impacted; those who would rather have the option will be delighted. Keep up the great work you'all.
And those players reading this, please click the "vote up" option, even if you don't care, as the default would still remain - help a fellow player out. Trying to remember the associated "user name" and "character name" is meta and shouldn't be part of the game play.
Comments
I agree. You can see who is playing who in the pause screen, but if 2 players are playing the same character, you have no way of telling them apart.
I understand which is why "both" is a valid option.