Can't join friend's lobby
Note: English is not my first language, i apoligize for my poor grammar
today i tried to join my friend's lobby but i couldn't. (I play on pc and he plays on PS4) Here's a list of what we tried
-Removing from friends list and readding back
When he sent a friend request to me ,this didn't appear on my list
When i sent a request to him, he couldn't accept it (he could see it but when he clicked on "accept" nothing happened)
-I tried verfing local files
Does anyone has the same problem or any tips to fix it?
Comments
Did you link your steam account to the BHVR account? There seems to be a known issue with cross play then.
i am afraid, there is no current solution to this one (as far as I know) but it’s known and being worked on..
Yeah i did. I didn't know about that thank you!
No problem, i did not see a statement from BHVR about this myself though I read about this issue a couple of times now!