Every time a new chapter is released

I'm reminded of how brutal the grind is. Especially as a survivor. Please do something about that!

Thank goodness for this weekend.

Comments

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I'm reminded of how brutal the grind is. Especially as a survivor. Please do something about that!

    Thank goodness for this weekend.

    they wont just take advantage of the weekend and go ham lol. i know i will be

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I'm reminded of how brutal the grind is. Especially as a survivor. Please do something about that!

    Thank goodness for this weekend.

    They already did that. The system used to be even more grinding, taking over a month for only one prestige. (depended on the player of course) The people that got prestiges on killers or survivors got rewarded with the LEGACY PRESTIGE corresponding to the prestige they had unlocked during that time. I think it was a few minor patches after the Michael Myers Halloween patch.

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I'm reminded of how brutal the grind is. Especially as a survivor. Please do something about that!

    Thank goodness for this weekend.

    You are not kidding. The most real thing about the game is the grind. What is even worse is trying to add the new perks to other killers and survivors.

  • I'm just glad that I almost have every perk on my Claudette