DLC HALLOWEEN?

will there be no dlc for the Halloween event? I was expecting a new killer


Comments

  • Nope, there is new DLC every 3 month, and the next one should be in 2 weeks (PTB) or 5 weeks (live)


    there are sometimes standalone DLC characters in between, but those seem so be rarer nowadays, last one I think was Ash Williams?

  • @Mooks said:

    Nope, there is new DLC every 3 month, and the next one should be in 2 weeks (PTB) or 5 weeks (live)

    there are sometimes standalone DLC characters in between, but those seem so be rarer nowadays, last one I think was Ash Williams?

    yeah, the last one was Ash (GF was released in the chapter)

  • @Woodywool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722475#Comment_1722475

    yeah, the last one was Ash (GF was released in the chapter)

    GF was a chapter without a survivor, I remember.

    it’s time for another surprise char I think!