Would/Should older survivors get a touch up?
I feel like Kate looks extremely better than most survivors, her model is much more clearer than Meg. Do you guys think the OG4 and Nea deserve to get a touch up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course, as well as older killers, but I doubt it will be a thing in the future.
someone correct me if i am wrong... but i believe they said in a stream they had no plans to touch up the characters because they thought they looked great... i specially remember them saying something about Meg? if i can find the stream i’ll link it... was some time ago though. maybe if they keep advancing the graphics they’ll go back and revamp them.
The Meg was reworked if I remember correctly, she looked different back at the beta.
@RSB yes from the beta! but i thought the question was about bettering the graphics to make them the same quality as new characters (kate). i belive they said as they are now, they think they’re fine. on another note, meg in the beta was super cool looking. i still love her now though.
I feel like it would be unnecessary purely because there are so many new cosmetics that look great and are new.
I don't think anyone looks particularly outdated really? Like maybe you think the Wraith does, but maaan have you seen him in his new cosmetics? He's god damn beautiful.
I think the only old character that looks a tad outdated to me is the Hillbilly's static, non-animated face.