Whether you like or hate fnaf and the idea of it coming to dbd, I think we can all agree...
Scott Cawthon is an amazing human being. Even if you don't like his game, as person he's great.
Scott Cawthon is an amazing human being. Even if you don't like his game, as person he's great.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is this in general discussions?
Scott Cawthon as a survivor confirmed
Maybe so but this seems like an indirect way to keep talking about the "springtrap in dbd" bs without doing it directly while maintaining the ability to deflect any criticism that inevitably arises as a result
I'll say what I say about any licensed character: I don't give a damn who they add as long as I like their ability and they in some way fit into the game. I have nothing against springtrap or whatever but maybe chill out or the people who don't already hate it will get annoyed and start hating it
I have no idea how they'd make a FNaF character work, since the entire point of those games is that you can't move, and the gameplay doesn't really make any sense from any other perspective. But they've made other unusual licensed killers work before, so if they made it well balanced and interesting, I would be perfectly fine with it. I doubt it'll happen, though.