So it's 2020 almost 2021
I find it funny that people still don't know that wraith has a super lunge, I just got ######### talked 4 matches in a row because of the super lunge, people say that it's hacking.
Guys/Gals, try playing killer and know the basics for each killer before instantly assuming that they are hacking.
Comments
It offends me to my very core that you would dare suggest I try to understand something before complaining about it. This is an outrage. I am contacting my congressman. Prepare yourself for consequences, for they shall never be the same.
I'm so sorry, whatever you do please don't slap my wrist.
Btw, love your sense of humor.
got called a "lagswitcher" once, because the survivors had no idea how Spirit works (i kept "teleporting around the map" and "lagging out while walking" - red ranks btw)...
yeah some people really need to take some time and play killer every now and then xD
I'm really surprised on that lol, I assumed everyone knew how she works since she is very popular.
Hopefully some people do play killer every now and then so they at least get a grasp on the other side.
To be fair, playing spirit wouldn't help you to understand how the passive phasing looks. I played as spirit a lot before actually playing against her and realizing how she looks when she moves. No excuse for not knowing how her basic power works, though.
fair point.
though in red ranks people should know how each Killer works, especially when its such a popular Killer like the Spirit.
the first thing I do when a new Killer drops is that i go and read through their powers description to understand what they are doing - then I eigther play them myself or watch others play them to get a grip of how the Killer works ingame.
I agree with that. I don't know how you could get to red ranks never having encountered a spirit player.
Even reading that is just as painful, it scares me that red ranks survivors actually think like this