Please fix Feng's cosmetics! Part 2
Hey everybody, I'm just here to shed light on the recent changes to some of Feng's cosmetics that previously had issues. I had posted about this before and I am both happy and upset with the changes made in the most recent patch.
For starters, the issue in regards to her shorts clipping with other torso items was fixed. So thank you so much for that! Was super happy when I saw it!
However there were a few other issues that I saw. For one, it looks like her cardigan (Day Off Wrap) physics were improved. Which is great! However now, it looks like her cardigan is all bunched up and torn in the back. It looks awful. I can only imagine this is a bug in result to the physic changes:


Next thing is her long hair which still clips through her face. This was an issue in my last post and it looks like it didn't get fixed but I think I know why. I realized that her long hair clips ONLY on console versions (or at least on Xbox). This clipping issue is NOT present on PC, so I can see how it was overlooked. It also seems to glitch out and cause bald spots to appear on her head, which can be seen in the second photo above. I had some people confused on what hair I was talking about last post, so for clarification it's her long hair that is apart of the "Geek Chick" set of clothing. Photos below for reference:


I'm gonna go ahead and tag @Shelby again as she has always responded and been very helpful with these issues.
Again, I would like her Day Off Wrap fixed so the back doesn't look all torn and bunched up and her long hair to not clip through her face, which seems to be only a console clipping issue. I hope someone can look into this and see it fixed by the mid-chapter patch. Thank you!
FYI:
All these issues I experienced on Xbox.
For starters, the issue in regards to her shorts clipping with other torso items was fixed. So thank you so much for that! Was super happy when I saw it!
However there were a few other issues that I saw. For one, it looks like her cardigan (Day Off Wrap) physics were improved. Which is great! However now, it looks like her cardigan is all bunched up and torn in the back. It looks awful. I can only imagine this is a bug in result to the physic changes:


Next thing is her long hair which still clips through her face. This was an issue in my last post and it looks like it didn't get fixed but I think I know why. I realized that her long hair clips ONLY on console versions (or at least on Xbox). This clipping issue is NOT present on PC, so I can see how it was overlooked. It also seems to glitch out and cause bald spots to appear on her head, which can be seen in the second photo above. I had some people confused on what hair I was talking about last post, so for clarification it's her long hair that is apart of the "Geek Chick" set of clothing. Photos below for reference:


I'm gonna go ahead and tag @Shelby again as she has always responded and been very helpful with these issues.
Again, I would like her Day Off Wrap fixed so the back doesn't look all torn and bunched up and her long hair to not clip through her face, which seems to be only a console clipping issue. I hope someone can look into this and see it fixed by the mid-chapter patch. Thank you!
FYI:
All these issues I experienced on Xbox.
Comments
And @Shelby, gonna tag you one last time in case you missed the previous tag. I don't mean to be annoying, but this is something very important to me as a Feng main.
uhjnnnnnnnnnnnnzszil
Sorry I was putting about as much effort into my post as the creative team seems to put into testing cosmetics before release.
If their head hurts as much as mine now, then I can understand why...
I have glitches too. My Fengs left shoulder is 90% of the time transparent/clipping