New killer perk idea. Hex: Deceit (totems need a buff)

So, I was looking for a way to make some hex totems viable. I thought it would be a good idea to make something that would prevent them from being cleansed on the early game. Something that would block (similar to Corrupt Intervention) or make the totems invisible for 160,200 and 240 seconds. Something along these lines:


Hex: Deceit

A Hex that hinders one's vision.

While this totem is active, all the hex totems, including this one, are invisible from sight for 160, 200 and 240 or until being revealed by other means (Small Game, Detective's hunch and the maps).

After the time is up, this totem becomes a dull totem (and thus, susceptible to becoming a totem for NOED or undying)

What do you guys think? I believe it's balanced as it needs another perk to do something and it would create some cool combos

Comments

  • gotta be honest. I thought this was gonna be a meme where the devs screw us.

    Hex: Deceit

    Description: Devs pretend to care and will make (awesome) changes to improve the game's quality of life (or will they)...Find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z (omg wow so cool)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I like the idea of this but tbh if they made it a base mechanic of at least 120 seconds for totems or something like that, without it being a perk, It would be great

    That would be even better. When playing against red ranks SWF, I usually lose my hex totems in less than a minute. Other than Ruin, NOED and Haunted Grounds, most hex totems are totatlly not worth it.

  • In all seriousness, corrupt intervention and something similar for totems should definately be a default feature of matches past a certain rank.

  • Yeah, I agree with those. Or maybe a default mechanic that would make totems doable or visible only after 3 or 2 gens.