Halloween stream
I Didnt get to see it. What stranger things stuff did they talk about?
I Didnt get to see it. What stranger things stuff did they talk about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None.
It was just a lame stream of them playing on 1 map with 1 killer for 3 hours 3 days straight. You didn't miss anything, believe me.
Ok thought they were going to announce some cosmetics or something
Nah it was just a showcase of the ST chapter with a star from the show. I guess it was mainly intended to increase exposure to potential new players. Hope it worked, but for the established people it was not too interesting.
yeah nothing else just another dissapointment... as always sadly