As much as I enjoyed the old Freddy, he had way too many problems. Maybe BHVR overdid the rework a bit (to the point that he doesn't feel like Freddy), but it was 100% necessary.
freddy is obnoxious to play against due to the constant sleep timers and slow down addons, he's the only killer that can slow down the game to a slog without technically utilizing his power.
yet the worst possible thing that could happen to him is his rework being reversed, bringing him back to the old version.
I'd take the current slow-everything-to-a-slog freddy over the can't-do-anything-if-survivors-aren't-asleep freddy any day
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I enjoyed the old Freddy, he had way too many problems. Maybe BHVR overdid the rework a bit (to the point that he doesn't feel like Freddy), but it was 100% necessary.
I hated to play against the old Freddy. Now, he is stronger and I enjoy playing with and against Freddy.
freddy is obnoxious to play against due to the constant sleep timers and slow down addons, he's the only killer that can slow down the game to a slog without technically utilizing his power.
yet the worst possible thing that could happen to him is his rework being reversed, bringing him back to the old version.
I'd take the current slow-everything-to-a-slog freddy over the can't-do-anything-if-survivors-aren't-asleep freddy any day
Prob like 1 year from now on he is gonna be the same. Rn the devs doesnt have the balls to touch him or the community will be pissed.
It would be cool if the devs put the old freddy in game and the players can choose the new or the old.