Oni's power is still bugged
Cannot use his power after a certain times, even though the bar is full. It's been months and I still can't play him properly other than Renjiro's Bloody Glove wall hacks playstyle
Cannot use his power after a certain times, even though the bar is full. It's been months and I still can't play him properly other than Renjiro's Bloody Glove wall hacks playstyle
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a similar issue playing Demo yesterday, halfway through the match I lost the ability to place portals though I could still Shred. I know this sometimes happens to Hag as well. I wonder if they’re related bugs somehow?
I think the camera turning a random direction in 1 frame after getting a slam is also still a bug. There have also been multiple time where an Oni has literally done a demon slam through a rock and hit me so that's fun. I'm really glad killers continue to get more and more broken and buggy with each patch, it really changes up the gameplay in fun and exciting ways :)