🐔Duck Duck Goose! 🐔
What if there was a special version of DbD where killers don't exist?? 😱
Dead by Daylight Party Edition™
In this version you have 10 minutes to do what you can. All awhile you hear The Entity saying....Duck duck duck duck....then at the end when time is up you hear 'GOOSE!' then a random person dies without getting any BP and everyone else gets to keep theirs.
Also as a super bonus if you been 'Goosed(+teehee+)' by The Entity 50 times, you unlock a special hat with a goosehead cosmetic for your character.
Also Killers get to play(just not kill) so survivors and killers are working together. This addition would help with BP's and also help people play for chill. 😎
Would anyone play this add-on???
Comments
dbd p**n edition?
I saw the emojis and instantly knew it was a thread by you lol.
I wouldn't play it because I know my luck and would always be the Goose but seems fun
better a battle royale edition of 4 killahs vs 40 survs
Pretty sure that already exists.
Don't ask me how I know.
On as serious not, sure. I would form massive trains of teabagging as good ol' Ghostie.
But can the goose cosmetic actually be a rubber chicken head? Preferably one that squeaks when you run (like Jingle Dwelf, but more annoying). I'd be all-in to unlock something like that.
Plus getting Duck-Duck-Goosed by DbD's resident cosmic-horror-monster sounds like an interesting way to spend a Saturday.
r/DBDGoneWild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DBDGoneGay is far superior but you didn't hear that from me :p
Squeaky rubber chicken sounds awesome! 😊