Glitches as Killer?
Hello all!
I have been playing killer for while but here recently I have been experiencing massive glitches. This is basically no matter what killer I play but it’s really bad as Freddy. With this, I will be chasing a survivor and if will freeze a bit and the next thing , the survivor is gone! I lost them. Also the game is lagging and it will freeze off and on so it is much harder and frustrating to play. Anybody experience this? I have restarted my internet, PS4, etc. but nothing appears to help.
Please help!!
thank you!
Comments
Have you posted this as a bug report? I’m on ps4 also, it’s better since 4.3.1 came out but it’s not fixed. Had the same thing happen as killer, you get a hit causing a loss of a few frames and the survivor basically vanishes. I had similar thing as survivor, every time a skill check would happen. (It’s only happened on one gen tho so far)
Yeah I get this too, its usually when a skill check pops, bloodlust activates, I am about to hit a survivor as killer, I use dead hard. Its usually occuring in conjunction of a status or global effect or a direct interaction with an opposing player. I either dont notice it when roaming as either or it doesnt happen. Frustrating to say the least.