Is MMR back on?
I'm a Rank 8 survivor, yet I was somehow put in a game full of white ranks. The killer was rank 19, the survivors were all 20.
Poor Doc was trying to adept too.
I'm a Rank 8 survivor, yet I was somehow put in a game full of white ranks. The killer was rank 19, the survivors were all 20.
Poor Doc was trying to adept too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either MMR is back on or dbd just got an influx of new players thanks to the free weekend and Halloween sales. They'll all either quit or hit red ranks within 3 months so you won't notice the ranks by then... But you'll notice how bad they are.
sure feels like the devs decided to play with their MMR system again, but I have no idea.
I wish I had your problems. For me it is nothing but all Red Rank SWF.
Ouch. Ya hate to see it.
The MMR system was turned off awhile ago
So we are left in a random first come first served type of MM (that's how it feels to me at least)
Something similar happened to me. I'm a rank 2 solo survivor, and everyone else including the killer was rank 10-12