Happy Halloween everybody!
I just wanna wish everyone on the forum a happy Halloween! Stay safe but more importantly stay spooky!
Tagged:
Trusted
I just wanna wish everyone on the forum a happy Halloween! Stay safe but more importantly stay spooky!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you! I plan to get 4 people hooked in my basement so that I can sacrifice them all at the same time. After that, Iโll probably play some DBD. ๐
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ๐ฅฐ
Our house doesn't do much on the scary front, but I'm playing Amnesia: Rebirth and plan on binge watching season 1 of Picard ๐
Enjoy your day everyone, however you spend it!
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween.
It's a real shame this isn't celebrated as much in my country