Make the last survivor you played stand in the menu

I like getting to see the last killer I played on the main menu but as a lowly survivor main I would like to see the last survivor I played. I suggest maybe just the last character you played in general showing up, survivor or killer. They could be sitting at the campfire or standing away from it looking at it like killers do, or whatever creative way to put them in, I'd just like to see my Steve!

Comments

  • The perspective of the start screen is from a stalking perspective overlooking the camp site. It would be kind of weird for a survivor to be standing in the distance watching the camp site. Also, even though survivors are the power role in this game, they do need to present killers as being in the power role. So, keeping them as the 'stalkers' from this perspective contributes to the theme of the killer being the feared one, or the power role.

    You can see steve any time you click on the. 'play survivor' icon :o

    EDIT: As a side note, the sequence of survivors you last played are sitting on the log to the left near the campfire. :D