sitting on a mill bp
I have a p3 legon and a p3 nurse...
not sure who i want to spend a mill on next ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ
I have a p3 legon and a p3 nurse...
not sure who i want to spend a mill on next ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol but I already have her at level p3 50, I do play her, but I'm trying to see who I would like to p3 next.
My clown is a P1.
I can't prestige my spirit until I burn through her 4th anni cake.
I'm leaning towards plaque right now.
Then do it...
I almost have all killers to level 50- 5 or 6 are already P1
I almost have most survivors to level 50 as well but no P1 (I don't have Ash, Nancy, Steve, Cheryl, Jane, Zarina and Felix)
lol when I did have time for survivor on PS4, I played with Ash and Nancy...
They cost real money that I don't have at the moment... LOL
I've been there, way way way way back lol in my teens and 20s
And I'm almost 30.... and still dealing with it
I didn't get my life together until mid 30s...
and even then lol I'm still a progress in work
I should've said this before..... But I have other things my money is going for... And this game is getting lower and lower on my spending list
lol if it's positive things, then well yeah lol
Most definitely positive
Maybe it's time to start saving lives, not taking them...
Donate it to your local blood bank!
I went with the mommy of vommy... 1mil got me to 40 but no bbq and chili lol I hate the bloodweb :/
Give it to a more deserving killer like Trapper
How do you feel about Demo? I absolutely love playing against Demos would love to see more users who play him