I like the concept a lot, and that m2 is juicy. However I feel like the Giants Bellow might be on too long of a cooldown to be useful. Maybe 60-90 seconds I would say. Might want to have Bellow make survivors scream as well, otherwise they'll likely be over terrified by the time you actually find them. Lost hope feels like a weaker version of infectious fright IMO. Blindness isn't really useful against good survivors unless they are running OoO in which case, at least in my experience, they probably aren't running anything except a med-kit they intend to use exclusively for themselves or a key. Monstrous footsteps probably would only work once on any decent survivor before they realize what you're running and just ignore it, could be fun for low ranks though. Fit of Rage though I like, A LOT! That's a genius idea IMO. Overall I think this could have some potential if the devs would give it a look.
I like the concept a lot, and that m2 is juicy. However I feel like the Giants Bellow might be on too long of a cooldown to be useful. Maybe 60-90 seconds I would say. Might want to have Bellow make survivors scream as well, otherwise they'll likely be over terrified by the time you actually find them. Lost hope feels like a weaker version of infectious fright IMO. Blindness isn't really useful against good survivors unless they are running OoO in which case, at least in my experience, they probably aren't running anything except a med-kit they intend to use exclusively for themselves or a key. Monstrous footsteps probably would only work once on any decent survivor before they realize what you're running and just ignore it, could be fun for low ranks though. Fit of Rage though I like, A LOT! That's a genius idea IMO. Overall I think this could have some potential if the devs would give it a look.
I was considering making it reveal auras or screams, but i was just avoiding making it too similar to the Doctor's ctrl button. Perhaps a shorter cooldown would be best for it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the concept a lot, and that m2 is juicy. However I feel like the Giants Bellow might be on too long of a cooldown to be useful. Maybe 60-90 seconds I would say. Might want to have Bellow make survivors scream as well, otherwise they'll likely be over terrified by the time you actually find them. Lost hope feels like a weaker version of infectious fright IMO. Blindness isn't really useful against good survivors unless they are running OoO in which case, at least in my experience, they probably aren't running anything except a med-kit they intend to use exclusively for themselves or a key. Monstrous footsteps probably would only work once on any decent survivor before they realize what you're running and just ignore it, could be fun for low ranks though. Fit of Rage though I like, A LOT! That's a genius idea IMO. Overall I think this could have some potential if the devs would give it a look.
I was considering making it reveal auras or screams, but i was just avoiding making it too similar to the Doctor's ctrl button. Perhaps a shorter cooldown would be best for it.