Can we get or is there already a tool to calibrate the brightness?
I honestly forget if there was one of these when I first installed the game, but you know how some games give you a slider and have you adjust it until the logo is "just barely visible" or something, so that you know you're looking at the game at the brightness level it was intended to have? I wish I had one of those right now.
There are a few maps where, if I play as killer, especially, I literally can't see. Can't see the survivors, can't see the pallets, can't see the walls. I can adjust the settings on my monitor or whatever, but I wish I could know for sure how dark it's "supposed" to be.
Comments
No there isn't. The maps are intended to be that dark which is pretty ridiculous considering you can't see some survivors on "the game" for example.
The only way to fix that is to adjust the brightness on your screen everytime you play DBD.
It is worth it, trust me.
Try to use Nvidia Freestyle Filters