A Possible Reason For Bad Killers During Double BP
Survivors who aren't as good on killer are switching to killer to more effectively grind bp during the event and are defaulting to strats like hard camping and tunneling. It would also explain longer killer queues.
Comments
That would explain a lot tbh, but I guess they can see how much bs some of us have to go through.
I have had so many awful matches with higher rank killers tho. It's all camping, all tunneling, and absolutely no way to escape a trial because they slug at the end. It's actually made me drop down a whole rank in less than 24 hours, and I'm so close to quitting if its just these awful matches. I hope its just the double bp event, if not, I might have to stop playing! It's insufferable and so... not fun ughhhhhh
Welcome to what people call "Applying pressure" Its what survivors on the forums have been telling killers to do for months if not years and the killers are now listening if you can't tell by all the scummy pressure they try to apply each game.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, and I apologize if I sounded entitled in any way, I just don't understand what is going on since I have been red rank for a good while and just recently have started facing tunnelers, campers, and sluggers literally every match. Not one good match today, all of them have been using these techniques and it's making me so frustrated. I'm not amazing at this game, but I think I play fairly well, and to have huntress stand in front of the hook and throw hatchets randomly to 'find' survivors is so,,, I won't let this make me negative, I won't let that happen, but I'm just upset. Do you have any suggestions other than 'get good' or 'play ____ instead' because it's not the game I hate, it's the event weekend phenonmenon
It was a sarcastic comment and no you weren't being entitled.
I was mainly pointing out the irony that killers "Applying Pressure" was a buzzword entitled survivors used for a very long time until killers listened and now everyone suffers because of it.
As for this event given how the ques' times have changed to having slower killer ques and faster survivor your getting a lot of entitled survivors playing killers to grind BP in the same way that they complain about constantly on the forums.
I'll repeat it didn't have anything to do personally with you but pointing out the sad ironic state the game is in while using your post as a jumping off point.
It's possible. There are some reasons to tunnel and camp but most of the killer's I've seen doing it are actually hurting themselves. Face camping the first person hooked IMO is always a newb or a troll.
That... makes a surprising amount of sense. I hope it gets better, since I've had gen rushing teammates and, y'know, everything I mentioned before lol. I hope it ends soon, that way it can go back to only having the occasional bad match. And that term is new to me-- I stay on the happy side of the forum