Initialization Error
Downloaded the update, but I'm getting this errorl when I try to boot up. I've restarted a few times, but no luck. PS4 player. Any advice?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was posted on Twitter! Hope that helps!
I had the same issues an even at one point it telling me I didn't have a internet connection , also had the launcher fail to launch . I tried to verify files and didn't work so I uninstalled and reinstalled and then verified files before I launched and it did work for me . I haven't tried to log back in since I stopped playing so not sure if it comes back or not …