#########
So I'm not even red rank I'm purple rank atm and piping system shouldn't even be that strict, how is it possible that I lose pipe after doing two gens, doing 3 long chases with pallet stuns, with unhooking 3 people from hook cleansing totems blah blah,My game is broken completely at least I should stay on zero with all of this, bruh this game is literall cancer
Comments
You must be new here then. DbD is a bug, not a game
It's a very good read. Certain aspects are not very intuitive, and even significantly more experienced players sometimes struggle understanding how some of the emblems work.
The ranking system is absolutely stupid ranks really don't matter anymore anyway. If you play more than like 20 hours a month you'll be around red rank guaranteed. It's probably easier to black pip or pip even than depip anymore.
Cancer is something you really can’t and shouldn’t compare to something so trivial and meaningless such as a videogame..
and it is pretty easy to hold your pip as long as you don’t get tunneled/camped. But the devs are very much aware that the rank system doesn’t work as intended and you really should not care as much about ranking at all and instead try to have a fun time!